The Preserve at Pine Meadows – Conservation Community
(SEE FIREWISE ACHIEVEMENT VIDEO BELOW!)
An Exclusive Covenanted Mountain Community -Only One Lot Left!
Just south of Pine Junction, and only 30 minutes southwest of the Denver Metro Area is the new, exclusive community of Pine Meadows. Only 53 homes will be built on 900 incredible acres. Pine Meadows is one of a few conservation developments planned under Jefferson County’s Rural Cluster Ordinance and was awarded Best Sustainable Community by Jefferson County in 2006. The outstanding mountain and meadow views from the sites exceed those of most acreage offerings in the mountains within an easy commute of Denver.
The vision of the Pine Meadows Development Rural Cluster Plan is to limit development of pristine sites to clusters of homes while preserving substantial portions of the site in permanent, natural-state land conservation. 60 percent of Pine Meadows’ 900 acres will be conserved, not developed, and will be held as such in perpetuity by the homeowners of the development. This unique design preserves the essence of true mountain living and ensures consistency of a quality “neighborhood” existence only achieved in metro neighborhoods with homes exceeding $1 million.
Highlights of our Award Winning Community:
- The Community includes an impressive entry and more than 35 acres designated for a community park and/or community use center (equestrian use included).
- All roads are paved and easy access into and out of the community’s main entrance has been greatly enhanced by turn and deceleration lanes.
- All utilities are buried. Utilities include natural gas, electric, phone/DSL to sites.
- Home sites are tucked back into trees and are sited to provide maximum privacy and views.
- Homes are covenant controlled through well thought out design guidelines that maximize architectural integrity and privacy.
- Recreational trails and open space will be abundant throughout the community as the HOA continues to expand the community amenities.
- Pine Meadows is a designated FIREWISE community – clearing and thinning of timber and ground fuel has lowered major risk while more than adequate quantities of firefighting water will be permanently stored for future emergencies.
- The Community has an active Forest Management Committee to protect the health of our forests.
- The HOA includes a Road Maintenance Committee to ensure long term maintenance of our roads.
- A reserve fund has been established to maintain the roads, entry structures and forests.
- Residents are encouraged to participate in this financially healthy and active HOA.
Here are some helpful links for you:
Available Parcel Plat Maps:
PARCELS ARE GOING FAST!
To be kept in the loop on pricing and availability, please let us know and you will receive automatic updates.